OMA’s Rotterdam office is looking for a Corporate Counsel. In this position, you will draft, review and negotiate contracts for OMA’s projects worldwide and provide support in project tendering and other business acquisition efforts. You will advise on a broad range of issues—from contract interpretation to intellectual property protection to market entry requirements—and manage disputes with clients or sub-consultants, working together with external counsel, where required.
You will act as part of OMA’s global legal department under the direct supervision of the General Counsel. You will also work in close cooperation with OMA management, project leaders, and company support functions worldwide.
- Native or professional fluency in English; written and verbal command of Dutch, German or Spanish is an asset
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Law
- 3-5 years’ post-graduate law firm and/or in-house company experience, preferably in an international environment
- Experience with architecture, engineering, real estate or construction industries is preferred, as is familiarity with international project development and intellectual property issues
- Equipped with a good commercial sense and an ability to provide actionable business advice
- Ambitious, proactive, assertive, cooperative and stress-resistant character
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, make quick decisions and set priorities
- Able to find solutions in a timely manner and with strong attention to detail
- Hands-on approach
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate to work in an open, dynamic and international work environment in a leading architectural office.
The selected candidate is expected to start as soon as possible.
To apply, please use our online application form to upload your cover letter and resume.