OMA's Finance department is looking for an intern to join the team in September 2023. The Finance department is responsible for the financial administration of several entities, accounts payable, expenses reimbursements, petty cash, timesheet registration and the bookkeeping of the bank accounts. The department is also responsible for project calculation and work in progress calculation of selected projects. The team currently consists of six people and the main language within the department is Dutch.
- Currently studying Business Studies, Economics or other relevant studies, in 3rd year of HBO
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and must feel confident in a complex international environment
- Candidates must work accurately and have a hands-on approach
- Previous experience with Maconomy or other accounting software like Exact is an asset
- Pro-active and self-disciplined
- Good communications skill
- Skilled in MS Office
- Fluency in Dutch, English intermediate level
Working in one of world's leading creative companies, in an exciting and stimulating environment, the Finance intern will accumulate extensive knowledge of financial administration.
The internship is for a minimum period of 20 weeks, starting 1 September, 2023 for at least 4 days a week. Interns will receive a monthly stipend.
Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter and resume.