OMA's Rotterdam office is seeking an enthusiastic intern to join our dynamic facility department. The Facility department is responsible for office facility management internally and externally.
The Facility Intern will assist Facility Officer with day-to-day tasks in the full spectrum of facility management within our office. The Intern will have responsibilities for various tasks, such as serving as a contact person for office suppliers, building management, maintaining/updating facility work log, and keeping the office clean and tidy for open tours. Besides these responsibilities, the intern will interact with colleagues from other departments, to handle ad-hoc requests and provide possible solutions.
- Bachelor student Facility Management or similar field
- Pro-active and self-disciplined
- A team player with a hands-on mentality
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Working proficiency in English
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Confidence in operating in an international complex environment
- Office experience is preferred but not mandatory
Working in one of world's leading creative companies, in an exciting and stimulating environment, the Facility intern will gain extensive knowledge of facility management.
The internship is a full-time position.
The intern will receive a monthly stipend.
The standard duration of an internship is 5 – 6 months. The successful candidate is expected to start on 1 July 2023.
To apply, please use our online application form to upload your English cover letter and resume in one single PDF file.