OMA’s Rotterdam office is currently looking for an intern to join our Business Development department on a full-time basis. The Business Development department works closely with design teams and office management to actively research and acquire potential projects in Europe, MENA and worldwide. As Business Development intern you will maintain a continuous overview of potential projects, organize and distribute requests, and work on presentations, proposal submissions and portfolios within the BD team and directly with our Head of Business Development.
- MA/BA Degree (or currently graduating) in Architecture
- High proficiency in English, a second language is a plus
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite with strong Illustrator and InDesign capabilities, to be demonstrated in a portfolio
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on approach, self-disciplined and confident in a complex international environment
- Knowledge of OMA’s work and the architectural field in general
- Available for six months and full time
- European work permit is preferred
You thrive in a creative, multicultural, and ad-hoc environment, employ a hands-on approach, and are ambitious, assertive, and stress-resistant.
As an intern, you will receive a monthly stipend. The internship is expected to start as of March 1st or April 1st 2023.
To apply, please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format.