OMA’s Hong Kong office is looking for experienced, Design Architects who can work both independently and, in a team, and have experience in the full range of architectural design and project execution phases.
In this position you will work within a team on projects in all work stages, from conceptual design through to the technical and construction phases.
Your tasks will include drawing plans, technical documentation, producing renders, creating presentations and building physical models. The selected candidate will report directly to their project leader and the partner in charge of the project.
- Master’s degree in Architecture, Masterplanning, Design or another relevant field
- Minimum 5 years post-graduate working experience in an international architecture or design office
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, 3D Max, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working on BIM/ Revit projects
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Fluency in another Asian language is an asset
- Experience working on complex, large scale projects
- Confident working in an international organization
- Self-motivated, pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of OMA’s work is preferred
To apply, use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format.
Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed further.
The hiring process starts spontaneously, only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The selected candidates will be expected to start as soon as possible.