OMA’s Hong Kong office is looking for Korean speaking Junior Architects. In this position, you will work within a team on projects in all work stages, from conceptual design through to technical and construction phases. Your tasks will include drawing plans, producing renders, creating presentations and building physical models. The selected candidate will report directly to their project leader and the partner in charge of the project.
- Master’s degree in Architecture, Masterplanning, Design or other relevant field
- 2 – 5 years working experience in an international architecture or design offices
- Practical experience in the early design phases, such as conceptual and schematic design
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, 3D Max, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge and experience working with Revit preferred
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Bilingual proficiency in Korean and English is a must
- Fluency in another language is an asset
- Confident working in a complex and international organization
- Self-motivated, pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of OMA’s work
To apply, use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format.
The hiring process starts spontaneously, only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.