OMA New York is looking for Architects to join our office as soon as possible.
In this position, you will work on projects in all phases through design and construction.
Architects work with Project Leaders and design teams to establish and develop the design of projects and produce, coordinate and administer the technical documentation and supervision for their realization. Architects may also lead teams or specific aspects of projects in accordance with their prior experience.
Due to the current travel restrictions in the U.S., we unfortunately cannot support visa/work permit applications at this time. Therefore, please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Professional or Graduate Degree in Architecture
- Minimum 5 years' post-graduate experience
- Strong conceptual, graphic, and design skills illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills
- Experience working on complex, large scale projects in all phases
- Confidence working collaboratively in a dynamic, international environment
- Fluency in English
- Strong rendering skills
- Knowledge and experience of working on BIM/Revit projects
- Experience of working in construction documentation phases
- Licensed to practice architecture in the US (or in the process of licensure)
- Additional languages (notably Japanese and/or Spanish)
Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (max. 30 pages). Please note that applications sent without a portfolio will not be reviewed.
OMA values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.