OMA New York is looking for Junior Architects to join our office as soon as possible.
Junior Architects work with Project Leaders and design teams through all phases and notably, the early design phases. Tasks include diagraming, technical drawings, rendering, and physical model building. Junior Architects work to establish, develop, and communicate the design in the early phases, and in coordination and administration through the construction documentation and execution phases.
Due to the current travel restrictions in the U.S., we unfortunately cannot support visa/work permit applications at this time. Therefore, please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Professional or Graduate Degree in Architecture
- Professional and/or internship experience (1-3 years preferred)
- Strong conceptual, graphic, and design skills illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills
- Confidence working collaboratively in a dynamic, international environment
- Fluency in English
- Strong rendering skills
- Knowledge of Revit
- Experience working on large, complex projects in early phases (all phases a plus)
- Additional language skills (notably Japanese and/or Spanish)
Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (max. 30 pages). Please note that applications sent without a portfolio will not be reviewed.
OMA values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.