OMA's Rotterdam office has an immediate need for experienced, Design Architects who can work both independently and in a team, and have experience in the full range of architectural design and project execution phases. In this position you will be based in OMA's Rotterdam office and will report directly to the Project Leader or Associate leading the projects you work on. You will also work closely with the Partners in charge of these projects.
- Professional degree in Architecture, Master planning or another relevant field
- Strong conceptual and design talent
- 5+ Years’ experience working in an international architecture and/ or urban design office
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience with large scale, complex architectural projects
- Fundamental understanding of the design process and the ability to create great architectural designs and translate these into a real building projects
- Experience in (technical) detailing, project related material research, and complex problem solving on all scales
- Ability to liaise with consultants to assess design solutions and guarantee the integrity of the final design
- Ability to assist in the production and development of all necessary documents, drawings, models, images, schemes etc. related to the design and building process
- Strong AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Max, Rhinoceros, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English (any other language is an asset)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team
Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF file. We will review your portfolio in A4 pdf format.
The number of pages for portfolios are limited to 30. Applications without a portfolio attached will not be processed.