OMA’s Rotterdam office is looking for several Architectural Interns to join our design team from September 2022.
As an Architectural Intern, you will be working on various projects within a team, being trained and mentored by experienced architectural professionals. If you see yourself as a talented and ambitious architectural student, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and competitive working environment, this is a position to apply.
- Currently studying Architecture or other relevant courses or fresh graduates with Architecture degree
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino
- Excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD
- Excellent craft and model-making skills
- Knowledge on Revit is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and any other language is an asset
- A team player
- Previous internship experience in any other renowned architecture firms is preferred though not mandatory
- Candidates must feel comfortable in a complex and dynamic environment
The hiring process starts spontaneously, currently we are screening the applications. Due to the massive applications that we receive, we only come back to short-listed candidates or candidates who will be invited for a remote interview.
Only applicants who are available for a minimum of 6 continuous months and fulltime will be considered.
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend.
Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF file. Please consider that we review your document in A4 format and digitally. The number of pages for portfolios is limited to 30, applications without portfolio attached will not be processed.