OMA’s Hong Kong office is looking for architectural interns to join our design team during the course of winter/spring 2023. As an architectural intern you will be working on various projects within a team, being trained and mentored by experienced architectural professionals.
If you are currently studying architecture or a recent graduate, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and competitive working environment, this is a position to apply.
- Currently studying or finishing a diploma in Architecture or other relevant courses
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino
- Excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD
- Excellent craft and model-making skills
- Knowledge of Revit is a definite plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English (any other language is an asset)
- Continuous availability of 6 months is a must
- Candidates must feel confident in a complex, dynamic environment
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as single PDF file.